Give three sustainable tech gifts in one with the Earth Hero gift set:
- 16-oz Ocean Bottle. Made from double-wall vacuum-insulated stainless steel and recycled materials, this bottle keeps your hot drinks hot and your cold drinks cold. Each Ocean Bottle also funds the collection of 8.8 lbs of plastic from the ocean, and recipients can track their impact using an NFC chip and mobile app. Available in six colors: black, light blue, navy, forest green, orange, and light gray. Inquire about engraving or color logo printing and custom packaging options.
- Upcycled cable pouch. Handmade in India from upcycled cargo belts and army tents, with taffeta interior lining. All materials are upcycled except hardware, which is new YKK, ITW Nexus, Duraflex, or similar. Inquire about color options. 6.5” x 3.5” x 1.75”
- Coin and key holder. Handmade from 100% upcycled inner tube that has been salvaged from junkyards across Haiti and fully sanitized. All materials are upcycled except for the new YKK zipper. 2.75″ x 1.5″
Your recipients will love the smart use of discarded materials and the thoughtfulness that goes into choosing this set. Custom kitting and shipping options are available, as is the option to add an ornament.
Peace by Piece International works with over 30 nonprofit partners and social enterprises selected specifically for their direct impact on people’s lives. The partners behind this set of sustainable tech gifts are as follows:
- Ocean Bottle works with coastal communities to stop plastic pollution at its source. Collectors exchange plastic for money and access to social resources such as healthcare, education, mental health support, and financial security.
- Jaggery is a women-led social enterprise based in Gurgaon, India that converts industrial waste material into a range of upcycled bags and totes. The organization is founded on the principles of sustainability, fair trade, and global citizenry. Jaggery proudly aligns its goals with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), the blueprint to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all.
- Deux Mains provides a liveable wage, health insurance, and access to education to its employees in Haiti. Its goods are created in a solar-powered, women-owned factory using found or made materials, traditional craft methods, and a circularity mindset. 100% of Deux Mains’s raw materials are repurposed, found locally on the island, or ethically sourced through Gold Rated Tanneries.
Our sets include an impact card to help communicate the difference your gift has made. Peace by Piece International can arrange for personal stories and interviews with makers to support your marketing and social media channels and discuss cross-branded campaigns. We can also help quantify the impact of this gift on your company’s ESG goals.